- Eyes sprinkled with diamond-like radiance created by large glitter and polarizing pearls.
- Two glitter colors: Glitter Diamond Color with large grain of glitter and color, and Auroraise Diamond Color with fine color and fine grain that emits light.
- Even if it is a single color, it is possible to make eyes shining freely.
How to use
- Take the aurora is diamond color on the finger or tip and spread it lightly over the upper eyelid.
- Take a glitter diamond color on the finger or tip, and superimpose the brilliance from the eyes of the eye to the eyehole.
- It is recommended to paint Kate the Eye Color Base before use.
- If the tip becomes dirty, wash it with mild soapy water, wash it lightly, rinse well, drain it with a towel, etc., and be sure to shade it.
Mica, synthetic fluorophlogopite, lauroyl glutamic acid di (phytosteryl / octyldodecyl), talc, tri (caprylic / capric acid) glyceryl, diphenylsiloxyphenyl trimethicone, Al distearate, dimethicone, (dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone) crosspolymer , Stearoyl glutamate 2Na, zinc myristate, methicone, sorbitan isostearate, aluminum hydroxide, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, sodium lauroyl aspartate, zinc chloride, ethyl paraben, methyl paraben, sodium dehydroacetate, (+/-) alumina, gunjow , Conjo, silica, titanium oxide, iron oxide, Ba sulfate, tin oxide, borosilicate (Ca / Al), yellow 4, red 202, red 226
This list of ingredients represents all options or variants of this product. Actual ingredients in a given product option may vary from this list.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.