● Condition your skin with lotion etc. After that, take an appropriate amount on the palm or fingertips and spread it evenly on the entire face. Layer a small amount on the part you want to cover in particular.
● If you want to get good coverage, please use foundation or face powder after this product.
● When removing, we recommend using makeup remover.
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, mineral oil, DPG, sorbitan isostearate, phenyltrimethicone, glycerin, tribehenin, dimethicone, (dimethicone / vinyldimethicone) crosspolymer, multitoll, Na chloride, Al hydroxide, Hydrous silica, hydrogenated lecithin, almond oil, olive fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, trimethylsiloxysilicic acid, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, Na dehydroacetate, (+/-) talc, mica, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, iron oxide, oxidation Tin
● Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
● Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Use when it does not suit your skin, or when you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, or when you experience similar abnormalities due to sunlight. Please discontinue and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
● Take care not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately.
● Please be careful about the location to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
● Do not place in places with high temperatures or in direct sunlight.
● SPF display and PA display are values measured by an internationally established test method. Please consider it as a guide when selecting a product. It is more effective when used in combination with other UV protection cosmetics.
● Please close the cap properly after use.
There are no reviews yet.