- For dry and sensitive skin that tends to get rough and dry.
- Gel-type makeup remover (wash-off type).
- While protecting the essential ingredient “ceramide” of the skin, you can cleanly remove the hard-to-remove lipstick, foundation behind the pores, and sunscreen.
- Gel type that is familiar and soft. Even if you don’t rub your skin strongly, you can remove makeup and the burden on your skin will not be affected.
- Can be washed away without stickiness or sliminess.
- Prevents rough skin. Contains anti-inflammatory agent (active ingredient).
How to use
Take an appropriate amount (about 2 cm in diameter) in a dry hand and place it on both cheeks, hips, nose and chin.
Massage carefully and blend with makeup. (Draw a circle on one place 4 to 5 times to blend in well with makeup. Carefully apply eye makeup and lipstick that are hard to remove with your hands and face wet.) Then rinse well with water or lukewarm water.
Please wash with face wash after use.
[Active ingredient] Glycyrrhizic acid 2K [Other ingredients] Sorbitol solution, glyceryl tri (capryl / caprate), glycerin, POE octyldodecyl ether, purified water, liquid isoparaffin, cyclodimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, BG, isopropanol, distearyldimonium chloride, paraben
Do not use on areas with an allergies such as a wound, swelling, or eczema.
Carefully use if you have any allergies on your skin. Discontinue use if it does not match your skin, or if you experience redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or skin darkening during use, or if a similar allergies occurs due to direct sunlight. And consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use
Take care not to get this in your eyes. If the allergies remains, consult an ophthalmologist
Be careful of the place to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia
There are no reviews yet.