The scent of fresh and fresh lily of the valley is condensed tightly. A refreshing scent spreads when washing, drying, and folding.
With a bleaching agent that is safe for colored patterns, it removes yellowish and dullness that is difficult to remove, leaving a beautiful white color. It also prevents unpleasant odors from drying the room.
It can also be used for drum-type washing machines.
● No fluorescent agent. Wash clothes that are light-colored or light-colored in their original color.
● Rinse twice is recommended.
● Lily of the valley scent
Estimated amount of use
Water volume 65L (washing material 6.0kg) ⇒ Spoon 1.3 cups (64g)
Water volume 55L (washing material 4.5kg) ⇒ Spoon 1.0 cup (50g)
Water volume 45L (washing material 3.0kg) ⇒ Spoon 0.7 cups (36g)
Water amount 30L (washing amount 1.5kg) ⇒ Spoon 0.4 cup (21g)
Washing amount 7.0kg ⇒ Spoon 1.3 cup (64g)
Washing amount 6.0kg ⇒ Spoon 1.0 cup (50g)
Washing amount 4.5 kg ⇒ 0.7 spoon (36g)
Amount to be washed 2.0kg ⇒ 0.4 spoon (21g)
★ 1 spoon (50g)
● Estimated usage amount is displayed Some washing machines do not match the above usage guideline. Please measure with reference to the guideline for the amount of detergent used.
● The standard amount of material to be washed is about 70 to 80% of the size of the washing machine.
The measuring spoon may be buried inside.
Be sure to use the New Beads spoon included in this box .
Surfactant [21%, linear alkylbenzene sulfonate sodium, polyoxyethylene alkyl ether], alkaline agent (carbonate), water softener (aluminosilicate), process agent (sulfate), dispersant, bleaching agent , Enzyme
Precautions for use
● Do not place the product in a place where children can reach it, or where it will fall or fall, as it may cause an unexpected accident .
● Be careful where you put it to prevent accidental ingestion by people with dementia.
● Do not use for any other purpose.
● Avoid long-term storage and do not place in hot and humid places. It may harden or become difficult to melt.
● Wash your hands thoroughly with water after use.
● Use cooking gloves if you are rough, use for a long time, or wash with detergent on the brush.
● Do not dissolve detergent in water and store in a closed container. Oxygen may be generated and the internal pressure may increase.