- “Adhesive foam cleansing” prescription.
- Fine bubbles coming out just by pushing close contact with the texture and pores, and make-up and dirt are dropped at once.
- Double cleansing is not required.
- Plenty of beauty make-up water ingredients (moisturizing ingredients), to moisturizing skin.
- It can be used for morning cleansing.
- Even if your hands and face are wet, you can use it.
- The fragrance of an easy fruity rose.
How to use
When you push the pump, it will come out as bubbles.
Take an appropriate amount (about 3 pumps pushed), wash while spreading over the whole face, then rinse thoroughly.
When removing makeup, wash with a lot of bubbles.
Keep the container without shaking it.
Do not push the pump with direct water.
Water, Glycerin, Laurylhydroxysultaine, BG, Isobenchyldiol, Ethoxydiglycol, Decylglucoside, Ethanol, Lauric Acid, Betaine, Laureth Sulfate Na, Na Hydroxide Na, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydroxide K, Isostearic Acid PEG-20 hydrogenated castor oil, royal jelly extract, Novara extract, phenoxyethanol, flavor
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
There are no reviews yet.