Dehumidify and deodorize the inside of the geta box!
● A special combination of Bincho charcoal and activated carbon as a dehumidifying agent. Removes moisture and odors.
● Since the drug becomes jelly-like, you can see the dehumidifying effect at a glance.
● It fits in the corner of the shoe box and does not take up much space.
How to use
① Spread it in an L shape (90 °).
(It can be used even if it is expanded to 180 °.)
② Place it in the corner of the shoe box.
③ Replace when the white particles that can be seen from the window disappear and become jelly-like.
Use in an environment where the airtightness is as high as possible.
[Standard usage amount] One in a shoe box (size example: 75 cm x 35 cm x 95 cm) with
a volume of about 250 L
[Effective period of dehumidification]
1 to 3 months (It depends on the season and humidity even in the same place of use.)
* Be sure to replace it within 1 year.
[Standard dehumidification amount (water equivalent)]
100 g (at 25 ° C and 80% humidity)
Avoid direct sunlight and places with high temperature and humidity, and store in a sealed state.
[Disposal after use]
After use, dispose of it according to the local garbage disposal rules.
Calcium chloride, water retention agent, activated carbon, Bincho charcoal
Precautions for use
● This product cannot be eaten.
● Be careful of mischief and accidental ingestion of infants.
● If the chemical gets on clothing or metal or spills, wash it off thoroughly with water.
● Do not take out the medicine or handle the medicine bag roughly. Should the bag be damaged, discontinue use. The liquid may leak and stain the inside of the shoe box or deteriorate the leather product.
● Do not stain or wet the white hygroscopic surface. Do not allow shoe cream, deodorant spray, waterproof spray, etc. to adhere. It causes the liquid to seep out.
● Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose.
There are no reviews yet.