- Combines natural clay ingredients. Conditions the skin by removing dirt on the surface of the skin for healthy skin and hair.
- Gently cools the surface of the skin with a “warm/cooling effect”. By combining camphor and ginger root extract that softens the skin, the product leaves a refreshing feeling with menthol to create a relaxing bodily sensation.
- One small touch, “Warm/cool head spa”. You can feel nice and refreshed by washing with it as usual, but if you keep the bubbles on your hair for several minutes while shampooing, the surface of the skin will become soft and tighten to create the “warm/hot head spa” effect that you can feel.
water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide DEA, BG, bentonite, polyquaternium-51, adansonia digitata seed oil, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, ubiquinone, hydrolyzed hyaluronan, hydrolyzed keratin (wool), grape-seed extract, punica granatum fruit extract, polyquaternium-10, swertia japonica extract, panax ginseng root extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, paeonia albiflora root extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, camphor, menthol, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, lavender oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus leaf/stem extract, sodium cocoyl apple amino acids, ceramide NG, ethylhexylglycerin, tetrasodium etidronate, malic acid, laureth-4, PPG-4-ceteth-20, DPG, caramel, glycerin, ethanol, hydrogenated lecithin, betaine, PCA-Na, sorbitol, serine, glycine, glutamic acid, dextrin, alanine, lysine, arginine, threonine, proline, methylparaben, phenoxy ethanol, fragrance
- Should you have a wound, swelling, or eczema on your scalp, do not use it.
- Should you observe an abnormality such as irritation during or after use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist (recommended).
- Should this get in your eyes, immediately rinse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.