● Easy keratin care just by wearing!
How to use
- After taking a bath, put on special vinyl socks on both feet with the soles clean, soak your feet in the keratin solution for 1 to 1 hour and 30 minutes, and rinse with water!
Water, ethanol, lactic acid, BG, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium hyaluronate, hydrogenated lecithin, ceramide 3, squalane, soybean sterol, gobo root extract, lemon fruit extract, sardine leaf/stem extract, Dutch Garashi leaf / stem extract, sage leaf extract, sabonsou leaf extract, cha leaf extract, ginger root extract, lecithin root extract, fragrance (scent of matcha)
- Should you have an abnormality such as a wound, redness, swelling, itchiness, or other inflammation on your skin, do not use. If you continue to use it as it is, it may worsen the symptoms.
- Do not use if you have allergies or sensitive skin.
- If you have any unpleasant symptoms on your feet before use, we recommend that you consult a dermatologist before using.
- If you have nail polish on your toenails, remove them before use. It may damage your nails or cause discoloration.
- It has no effect on corns, octopuses, warts, etc.
- Please do not use it with anyone other than yourself.
- Do not use this product except for the soles of your feet.
- Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Discontinue use if cosmetics do not suit your skin, that is, in the following cases. If you continue to use cosmetics as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so it is recommended to consult with a dermatologist.