Baby foot highly moisturizing shea butter cream, which has been a favorite in the dry country of Northern Europe Norway for many years, is now on sale in Japan!
Although it is thick and loved in Scandinavia, it has a cream that spreads well on the skin and is familiar to the skin, but contains special ingredients that can be expected to repair the skin and improve the water retention of skin cells.
How to use
Take an appropriate amount and apply it to the heels and other areas where you are concerned about dryness while stretching it in a circular motion.
Water, glycerin, olive fruit oil, cetyl palmitate, hydrogenated palm oil, stearic acid, cetanol, pentylene glycol, dimer dilinoleic acid (phytosteryl / isostearyl / cetyl / stearyl / behenyl), stearic acid Glyceryl, polysorbate 60, shea butter, mannitol, phenoxyethanol, cellulose, fragrance, tocopherol, K hydroxide, tocopherol acetate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, BG, glucosamine HCl, apple fruit culture cell extract, polyquaternium-51, opuntiafix indica stem extract , Urea, Mucor Miehei Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pseudomonas aeruginosa Flower Extract, Na Citrate, Lecithin
● When using this product, pay close attention to whether there are any abnormalities on your skin. Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin such as a wound, swelling or eczema. If it does not suit your skin, discontinue use.
● If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use or after use when in direct sunlight, consult a dermatologist. If you continue to use it as it is, the symptoms may worsen.
● Be careful not to get this in your eyes.
● Keep out of reach of children, places with extremely high or low temperatures, and places exposed to direct sunlight.
● Since it contains naturally derived ingredients, it may discolor, but there is no problem with the quality.
There are no reviews yet.