- The origin Whitening Stick Essence x UV Concealer Innovation. Covers blemishes while fundamentally whitening with the whitening active ingredient “tranexamic acid”.
- Targets the point that you can’t leave it alone. Developed focusing on the stain accumulation spiral. Basic whitening comes true while covering naturally.
- Focus on stubborn stagnation
- Contains “peach leaf extract” that focuses on stubborn “stagnation”. Covers the blemish stains you care about.
- Perfect fit, stain wrap formula
- It spreads smoothly and adheres to stains and uneven color like a wrap. Because it is a sweat proof formulation that is resistant to sweat and water, it does not easily collapse, and with the strongest sun protection SPF50 + PA ++++ in Japan, it is also resistant to UV rays and prevents damage to stains.
- In addition, this one will naturally cover skin problems such as uneven skin tone and uneven skin such as age spots, freckles, and bears.
- Border blur powder formulation that naturally blurs stains
- By diffusing light inside the sphere, it controls the reflection of light and naturally blurs the outline of stains
“Soft focus powder” and “multi-dimension” and Contains “powder”. Makes the skin look beautiful by making uneven color less noticeable.
Na Trehalose Sulfate, Polymethacryloyloxyethyl Phosphorylcholine Solution, Yellow Ester Extract-2, Button Extract, Ogon Extract, Peach Leaf Extract, α-Olefin oligomer, Titanium oxide, glyceryl trioctanoate, cetyl ethylhexanate, fine particle titanium oxide, microcrystallin wax, polyethylene wax, di-lauroyl-L-glutamate (phytosteryl behenyl 2-octyldodecyl), silicic anhydride, paraffin, yellow oxidation Iron, kaolin, crosslinked polystyrene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, al hydroxide, glycerin fatty acid ester, stearic acid, squalane, BG, dimethicone, vitamin E, water, ethanol, red iron oxide, iron black oxide, octyl paramethoxysilicate
・ Be careful not to have any abnormalities on your skin before using. Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, or should you observe any similar abnormalities on your skin when exposed to direct sunlight, discontinue use. Please consult a dermatologist. Continued use may worsen symptoms.
-Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
-If you have sensitive skin, apply a small amount to the weak skin on the inside of your arm and check that redness and itchiness do not occur.
-If it gets in your eyes, wash it off immediately.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
-Be sure to close the lid after use.
-Please use as soon as possible after opening.
-Shiroi and foundation may rub against metal eyeglass frames and rings and appear black, but this does not affect the skin.
-If the puff becomes dirty, lightly press it with warm water in which a neutral detergent is dissolved, rinse it well, and dry it in the shade. Please store it compactly after it dries.
-Do not throw away the transparent film, but place a puff on it before use.
-Please note that it may crack due to impact such as dropping.
-SPF display (and PA display) is a guide for product selection. For effective UV protection, spread a sufficient amount evenly and reapply frequently during use. Also, if it has fallen or rubbed off with sweat or a towel, reapply it frequently.
There are no reviews yet.