- Coal grains * (cleaning agent) blended
- Gentle on teeth and removes colored stains.
- Charcoal grains * and silica (cleaning agent) thoroughly remove dirt left on the unevenness of the tooth surface.
- The scent of floral tea mint refreshes your mouth.
Efficacy / effect
- Whiten teeth
- Take a toothache
- Remove plaque
- Prevent tartar deposits
- Prevent bad breath
- Prevent worm teeth
- Purify the mouth
Water, silica (cleaning agent), sorbitol glycerin (wetting agent), PG (solvent), sodium lauryl sulfate (foaming agent), charcoal (cleaning agent), PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil (solubilizer), cocamide Propropylbetaine (foaming agent), fragrance: Floral tea mint type (flavoring agent), cellulose gum / xanthan gum (caking agent), menthol (cooling agent), saccharin Na (sweetening agent), titanium oxide (stabilizer)
Precautions for use
1. If you experience any abnormalities such as a rash, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
2. If there is a scratch in the mouth, refrain from using it.
3. If it gets in your eyes, wash it off immediately without rubbing. If any abnormalities remain, consult an ophthalmologist.