- Super thin flexible transparent film dressing covers the injured skin, it dries quickly and stays in place firmly like a second skin.
- Effectively seals out water contents, dusts and bacteria from entering to the wound area, protecting the wound from infection and supporting natural healing.
- Prevents pains and traumas caused by water or other foreign particles entering the wound during cooking, cleaning, swimming or other activities.
- With handy brush applicator, convenient for use and to carry around.
- The product is sterilized. Liquid bandage is tested to be low-allergenic, it will not cause skin irritations, safe and reliable to use; is very breathable so it will not interfere with skin ventilation and heat dissipation.
- The liquid bandage is clear and colorless, making it inconspicuous.
Pyroxylin in 100 g
… 12 g (forms a film and covers the affected area)
Contains isopropyl palmitate, castor oil, dl-camfur, tocopherol acetate, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, benzyl alcohol, and isopropanol.