- Natural light-skinned makeup that does not float on a white-colored base and can be applied from the face to the neck.
- Easily spreads to the neck and has a smooth, liquid finish that gives a beautiful and natural fair skin without worrying about the border between the face and the neck.
- A white color that naturally enhances the tone of the skin with a familiar color, for a natural-looking skin that doesn’t separate easily.
How to use
- Shake the tube up and down before use.
- After preparing the skin with lotion, apply an appropriate amount (about 2 to 4 pearl-size) evenly from face to neck and apply.
- Be careful not to get on clothing or accessories directly.
- After use, wipe the mouth of the tube with tissue paper.
- Please keep the lid down to prevent the contents from scattering.
- Please note that when the remaining amount is low, it may be difficult to come out or splatter. If the contents are hard to come out, tap the lid down and tap lightly before taking out.
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium oxide, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, DPG, mineral oil, talc, glycerin, sorbitan isostearate, (dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone) crosspolymer, sodium chloride, dimer dilinoleic acid (phytosteryl / isostearyl / cetyl) / Stearyl / behenyl), PEG / PPG-19 / 19 dimethicone, maltitol, dimethicone, Al hydroxide, tribehenine, hydrous silica, hydrogenated lecithin, methyl paraben, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, zinc oxide
Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes.
SPF is an index that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet B waves, and PA is a classification that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet A waves. The SPF and PA indications are measured based on international standards by applying 2 kg / cm2. Please consider this as a guide when selecting products.
It is more effective when used in combination with other UV protection cosmetics.
Precautions for storage and handling
Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.