- Not really a fan of eyelid tapes? Try this mess-free and easy-to-use eyelid glue! Boasting a soft brush-tip that allows you to apply with precision, while the enclosed Y-shaped tool helps to define.
- Liquid type passive eyelid cosmetics.
- Just by painting on the eyelids, lifting the eyelids loose with age, make a clear and youthful eyes.
- Easy to use brush pen type.
- Transparent liquid.
- 3 types of moisturizing ingredients blended.
- Latex free.
How to use
Step 1. Wipe off the oil from the lips:
Wipe the eyelids with cotton etc. If cosmetics and sebum remain, it causes collapse.
Step 2. Decide the finished line:
Close your eyes, touch the eyelid of the pusher of the accessory, and find the position where you can make the line while opening your eyes.
A guide is 4 to 6 mm from the hairline’s lining.
Step 3. Adjust the liquid volume with the back of the hand and apply:
If you rotate the bottom cover to let the solution penetrate the brush tip, adjust it by doing it once with the back of the hand.
Apply light thinly to elliptical shape so as to straddle the finished line up and down.
Extend so as not to become uneven.
Keep your eyes closed and wait for about 20 to 30 seconds until the liquid becomes semi-dry.
Step 4. Adhere:
Holding down the center of the finished line on the Y character side of the pusher slowly opened eyes.
Keep it for a while and pull it out to the outside corner of the eye so as not to break the line.
When correcting or removing it, let the eyelids fully tighten with cotton or tissue paper contained in water.
Remove it gently and wipe off.
Water, ethanol, (alkyl acrylate / diacetone acrylamide) copolymer AMP, BG, apple fruit culture cell extract, yuzu fruit extract, centiforia rose flower extract, natto gum, glycerin, lecithin, quintan gum, PVP, methyl paraben, phenoxyethanol
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
There are no reviews yet.