The mask of Human Adipocyte Conditioned Media Extract is an extract of a conditioned medium of human adipocytes, which is essentially a protein extract obtained during stem cell cultivation. ADSC-CM® contains more than 150 growth factors that have a comprehensive healing, rejuvenating and regenerating effect on the skin. They stimulate the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
To enhance the effect, other active substances have been added to the mask:
– Fullerene is a powerful antioxidant that helps the skin get rid of free radicals, thereby stimulating the processes of rejuvenation and cell regeneration.
– Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid directly penetrates the cells, prevents moisture loss, increases skin tone.
– The enzymes papain and bromelain positively affect cell regeneration, stimulate skin self-renewal.
– The placenta extract increases the elasticity and tone of the skin, increases the synthesis of its own collagen, and fights wrinkles.
– Arbutin brightens the skin, directly affecting the production of melanin. Especially useful for aging skin prone to pigmentation.
– Chlorella has a moderate antiseptic effect, inhibit the development of inflammation.
– Aloe vera extract and extract of soybeans and soften the skin, prevent the occurrence of peeling.
How to use
Remove the mask from the packaging, straighten and distribute it on the previously cleaned face, taking into account the openings for the eyes and mouth. Hold for 10-15 minutes. Rub the remains of the mask with your fingertips into the surface of the skin of the face.
Water, glycerin, DPG, ethanol, human fat cell conditioned culture solution extract, fullerene, succinoyl atelocollagen, placenta extract, Na hyaluronate, papaine, bromelain, mannitol, arbutin, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed elastin, Water-soluble collagen, poly-γ-glutamate Na, soybean seed extract, kudzu root extract, aloe vera leaf extract, chlorella extract, BG, PVR, 1,2-hexanediol, phosphate 2Na, phosphate K, alginate Na, polysorbate 80 , Hyaluronic acid, Na citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben
There are no reviews yet.