Gel-type cheek color melts on skin upon application, creating a radiant glow that seems to emanate from deep within. Vibrant color lights up cheeks for a healthy and just pinched appearance. Vegetable squalene and amino-acid based emollients moisturize skin, allowing cheek color to last longer. Layer on cheek color for desired level of intensity.
- Creates a complexion that exudes health from deep within your skin, like a fountain of happiness.
- Blends in with your skin as though melting into it, ensuring that your complexion stays looking dewy-fresh for hours on end.
- A melting gel-type formulation that becomes dry after application.
- The melting gel-type texture, which is silky-soft on your fingers, becomes dry from the instant you apply it to your cheeks.
- Contains masses of emollient agents that are highly compatible with your skin (squalene of vegetable origin & amino acid-based emollients).
- Enclosed in a special stretchy gel, which not only protects your skin from drying out.
- Also improves the blusher’s adhesion to your skin, making it longer-lasting.
- Highly compatible with all foundations.
- Can be used on top of powder foundations & liquid foundations.
- Versatile coloring.
- Gel-type formulation for vibrant color that looks just as it does in the container.
- Melts into your skin, revising your complexion to make it look as though it has been lit from within, & lasts for hours & hours.
- There are various ways to layer the colors.
- Apply one layer only for a natural complexion.
- Apply further layers to your preferred degree of intensity, to customize your look.
How to use
Ball of your finger & dot the color onto your cheeks, as though pressing a stamp onto a piece of paper.
Gently stroke the color to blend it on your cheeks, as though joining up the dots.
Diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methyl crosspolymer methacrylate, dextrin palmitate, isotridecyl isononanoate, silica, mineral oil, dimethylsilylated silica, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, diisostearyl malate, tocopherol, lauroyl Diglutamate (phytosteryl / octyldodecyl), squalane, simethicone, dimethicone, water, BG, hydrolyzed collagen, royal jelly extract, titanium oxide, borosilicate (Ca / Al), red 226, yellow 4, alumina, iron oxide
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
There are no reviews yet.