Palette of 6 colors set to create three-dimensional one-tone makeup with different textures of shine and matte.
A 6-color skeleton design palette with light color, accent color, and shadow color that can be used from the eyes to the face.
How to use
- To make one-tone makeup for eyes, apply accent color 2 to the thicker finger or tip and extend it to the upper and lower eyelids.
- Take a dark color on the thin side of the chip and put it in a line around your eyes.
- Apply a glitter color to your finger and put it on the upper and lower eyelids as a glitter accent.
- To make face one tone makeup, apply a shade color to your finger and lightly blur along the side of the nose from below the eyebrows to create a three-dimensional shadow effect.
- Apply a highlight color to your finger and place it in the high cheeks or nose line to create a three-dimensional effect of light.
- Apply accent color 1 to the thick side of the finger or tip, and apply lightly to create a ruddy appearance.
- Finally, blur accent color 1 into the upper and lower eyelids to complete the one-tone makeup with a more unified feeling.
Talc, dimethicone, diisostearyl malate, zinc myristate, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, silica, boron nitride, triethylhexanoin, petrolatum, carnauba wax, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, tocopherol, lauroyllysine, chlorphenesin, (+/-) gunjou, iron oxide, Al hydroxide, Ba sulfate, tin oxide, red 226, (HDI/PPG/polycaprolactone) ) Crosspolymer, (HDI / PPG / (Polycaprolactone) crosspolymer, mica, (dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone) crosspolymer, titanium oxide, hexa(hydroxystearic acid/stearic acid/rosinic acid) dipentaerythrityl, borosilicate (Ca/Al), (dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone) crosspolymer, hexa (hydroxystearic acid / stearic acid / rosinic acid) dipentaerythrityl, dehydroacetic acid Na, Titanium oxide, borosilicate (Ca / Al), sodium dehydroacetate, Mica
This list of ingredients represents all options or variants of this product. Actual ingredients in a given product option may vary from this list.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.