● “Painting Extension”
● Usage is the same as wax! Easy color change to your favorite hair color!
● Even with black hair, you can enjoy beautiful coloring even for just one day!
● Easy to turn off with shampoo
● Since it does not harden, it can be arranged softly
How to use
* Cut with scissors to prevent scattering
1. Decide the part you want to paint and block it with a hair clip.
2. Take an appropriate amount on the pad of your finger and spread it with both hands.
3. Apply it to your hair, and after the wax has dried, loosen it with a handgrip or comb for a more natural look.
Water, titanium oxide, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-30 hydrogenated castor oil, cyclopentasiloxane, mineral oil, stearic acid, stearyl stearate, sorbitan stearate, Argania spinosa kernel oil, shea butter, macadamia seeds Oil, avocado oil, centifolia rose flower extract, canina rose fruit extract, ceramide AP, ceramide NP, hydrolyzed silk, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, BG, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, arachidyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, honeybee, setes- 20, Al hydroxide, Na hydroxide, Blue 1, Yellow 4, Synthetic fluorofrogopite, tin oxide, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol
- Be sure to use it on dry hair. If you use it on wet hair, it will not be colored well. For hygiene reasons, once opened, use up all of it. Be careful not to get it on your clothes. In the unlikely event that it does, wash it carefully and thoroughly.
If the color does not come off, we recommend consulting a dry cleaner.
- Please note that if you get wet or sweat, the color may stain your clothes, hat, bedding, etc. If it gets on resin glasses, it may discolor, so wash it off.
- We recommend shampooing several times during the day you use it. Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin or scalp before using.
- Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin or scalp such as a wound or eczema. Should you observe any abnormalities such as irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.), and skin darkening during or after use, it is recommended that you discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
- Please be careful not to get this in your eyes.
If it gets in your eyes, rinse thoroughly without rubbing. Do not use it for anything other than hair.