The foam of Proguard Prescription * makes a hasty approach between the wrinkles and wrinkles of the claws, and thoroughly cleans away dirt and bacteria.
● Contains bactericidal ingredients
● Weakly acidic hand soap that protects the barrier function of the hands and can be washed
● Eucalyptus herb
scent Adopts an antibacterial processed pump head that does not increase bacteria.
* Prescription developed by Kao’s skin cleansing research professional
Isopropylmethylphenol *, water, polyoxyethylene lauryl ether ammonium sulfate (1EO) solution, concentrated glycerin, ethanol, alkylglycoside, glyceryl ethylhexyl ether, POE lauryl ether acetic acid, edetate, PG, DL-apple acid, water Sodium oxide solution, fragrance
* is “active ingredient”, no indication is “other ingredients”
● Do not use if you have a skin disorder such as eczema or dermatitis (rash, sore).
● Should you observe an abnormality such as a rash or irritation, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
● Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
● Be careful where you put it to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
● Do not use the pump when it is exposed to water.
● If the undiluted solution adheres to the washbasin or kitchen and is left for a long time, it may deteriorate in rare cases, so wipe it off.
● Do not refill in other containers.