A foam spray that removes stains and sebum dirt.
When water is sprinkled, the bubbles disappear quickly and the rinse is quick, so it saves time and water.
● Wet the whole thing with a shower, spray it on the dirt, leave it for 20 to 30 seconds, and rinse it off.
* If it is very dirty, lightly rub it with a sponge and rinse it off.
● Spray directly on dirt, rub lightly with a sponge, and rinse.
● When it is very dirty, it is effective to leave it for 2 to 3 minutes.
● Wipe off the water, spray directly, leave for 5 minutes, and rinse.
* 1 Not all bacteria are sterilized.
* 2 Not all viruses are removed. Validated with one envelope-type virus.
★ Some bathtubs, floors and walls may turn white, so check in an inconspicuous place before using. Do not leave for more than 10 minutes.
★ If it is difficult to form bubbles, wash the tip with water in the “stopped” state.
Surfactant (6% alkyl betaine), foam regulator, metal sealant
Precautions for use
● Do not use for any other purpose.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Be careful where you put it to prevent accidental ingestion by people with dementia.
● Be sure to store at “stop”.
● Do not spray with “stop”.
● Wash the area higher than your eyes with a sponge or cloth.
● Use with good ventilation.
● Do not use for marble (can be used for artificial marble).
● Check the painted surface in an inconspicuous place before using it.
● Wash your hands thoroughly with water after use.
● If you are rough or use for a long time, use cooking gloves.