- Remove the dirt by going to the gap in the washing tub.
- Just put it in a water-filled washing tub!
- Cleans and disinfects mold and water stains on the back of the washing tub.
- Clearly deodorizes unpleasant odors! !!
- Can be used for both stainless steel tanks and plastic tanks. (Drum-type washing machines and two-tank type washing machines cannot be used because they cannot be put on sufficiently.)
- Even a large-capacity washing tub is fully effective
How to use
(1) Apply lukewarm water (water) to high water level.
(2) Cut the tip of the soaking mouth along the dotted line and put a total of 180 g.
(3) Dissolve for 2 to 3 minutes and leave for about 2 hours.
(4) From the state as it is, drive on the standard course. The accumulated dirt on the rinse water and scrap removal nets shows the effect.
・ It is effective to use lukewarm water (about 40 degrees)
・ If dirt remains in the tank after use, rinse with 1-2 times standard course further.
・ If the product is used for the first time or is heavily soiled, it can not be removed in a single use and may continue to be soiled. At that time, please use the washing tank highter again.
・ Do not put in laundry while using this product. Clothing may be discolored.
Surfactant (sodium alkanoyloxybenzene sulfonate), foaming agent (sodium percarbonate), carbonate (30%), rust inhibitor, stabilizer Liquid: weakly alkaline
- Do not use for any other purpose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Be careful where you put it to prevent people with dementia from accidentally eating it.
- Do not use or mix with chlorine-based or reducing-based bleach as it will reduce the effect.
- Do not store in a closed container while still dissolved in water. There is a risk of pressure rising and bursting.
- Do not use in boiling water.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Avoid direct sunlight and do not put it in a high temperature place.
- If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately with running water for at least 15 minutes without rubbing, and be sure to see an eye doctor immediately afterwards.
- If swallowed, rinse your mouth without vomiting and drink water. If any allergies remains, consult a doctor. * Bring your product with you when you visit.
- Not food
- Please read the instructions and precautions given in this product before using.