With a close-fitting ingredient, fine bubbles stay on the mold on the vertical surface and work. It also removes mold from places that were previously difficult to remove, such as rubber packing and shower hoses on the underside of walls and shelves.
How to use
(1) Align the “out” at the tip of the nozzle with the ▲ mark. If you pull the lever without adjusting it, the liquid may pop out. Do not point the spray port at your face.
(2) Spray on mold stains at a distance of about 10 cm. (Never spray above the eyes. When using above the eyes such as the ceiling, apply the liquid to a rag etc.)
③ After leaving it for about 5 minutes, wash it thoroughly with water. * It is effective to leave it for about 15 to 30 minutes for persistent stains.
④ After use, align the “stop” at the tip of the nozzle with the ▲ mark. Be sure to wash your hands after work.
Hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide (0.5%), surfactant (alkylamine oxide), stabilizer
● Do not use for any other purpose.
● Be careful where you put it to prevent accidental ingestion by people with dementia.
● Be careful not to get the liquid in your eyes.
● Be careful not to let the liquid get on your skin or clothing.
● Be sure to use it alone. Hazardous gas is generated when mixed with acid type products, vinegar, alcohol, etc.
● Do not use a large amount at one time or continue to use for a long time.
● Foreign-made tiles may discolor, so be sure to try them in an inconspicuous place before using them.
● If you leave it dripping in the bathtub, it may discolor, so wash it immediately.
● Be careful as the liquid will decolorize the clothes and rugs.
● Avoid direct sunlight and do not place in high temperature.
● Do not knock it down and store it.
● Do not drop to avoid damage.