Dehumidify and deodorize the storage space for clothes!
● A special combination of Bincho charcoal and activated carbon as a dehumidifying agent. Removes moisture and odors.
● Since the drug becomes jelly-like, you can see the dehumidifying effect at a glance.
How to use
● Take it out of the bag and hang it in a clothes dance or locker as it is.
● When the white grains disappear and the whole becomes jelly-like, replace it.
[Usage environment] Use
in an environment where the airtightness is as high as possible.
One piece for a clothing dance with a volume of about 500 L
[Effective period of dehumidification]
1 to 2 months
(It depends on the season and humidity even in the same place of use.)
* Be sure to replace it within 6 months.
[Standard dehumidification amount (water equivalent)]
100g x 2 sheets (when 25 ° C and humidity 80%)
Store in a sealed state, avoiding direct sunlight and places with high temperature and humidity. This product absorbs moisture when opened, so use all (2 sheets) at a time.
[Disposal after use] After
use, dispose of it according to the local garbage disposal rules.
Calcium chloride, water retention agent, activated carbon, Bincho charcoal
Precautions for use
● This product cannot be eaten.
● Be careful of mischief and accidental ingestion of infants.
● If the chemical gets on clothing or metal or spills, wash it off thoroughly with water.
● Do not take out the medicine or handle the medicine bag roughly. Should the bag be damaged, discontinue use. Liquid may leak and stain clothing or deteriorate leather products.
● Do not stain, wet or press the white hygroscopic surface. It causes the liquid to seep out.
● Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose.