Canmake Secret Beauty Powder is the best choice for those who prefer a sheer finish instead of a full coverage. A magical foundation that can stealthily leaves your face with a natural feel as if you are applying few or no cosmetics.
No more heavy makeup. This Japanese makeup powder has a natural beige finish; with only a few pats you can instantly cover imperfections with a very light feeling.
- A beige-colored powder that delivers a light coverage on your bare skin with a natural finish and helps to minimize excessive shininess and dullness.
- The powder includes emollient agent and moisturizing ingredients to keep your skin hydrated without getting dry over time.
- Also provides a long-lasting sebum absorbing effect which prevents your skin from getting greasy.
- The powder features soft focus effect: the light diffusion makes your skin imperfections look inconspicuous.
- The powder can also protect your skin from the dirt in the air, giving you a sense that you are wearing a veil over your face.
- No use of fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol, tar-based pigment, and UV absorber.
mica, squalane, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, silica, iron oxide, methylparaben, Water, methyl crosspolymer methacrylate, Na acetylhyaluronate, BG, Al hydroxide, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, Na hyaluronate, diisostearyl malate, tocopherol, arch choke leaf extract, cetyl ethylhexanate, sodium acetylhyaluronate, polymethyl methacrylate, talc, alumina, titanium oxide, hyalurone Na acid, Triethylhexanoin, Hamamelis leaf extract, Na acetyl hyaluronate, zinc myristate, hydroxyapatite, (hydroxyl / carbonate) (Mg / Al / zinc), ethylparaben, zinc laurate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talk, dimethicone, water, Methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, 2Na stearoyl glutamate, pentylene glycol, myristic acid, phenoxyethanol, isostearyl sebacate, PET
This list of ingredients represents all options or variants of this product. Actual ingredients in a given product option may vary from this list.
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.