- Near infrared block filter Tech is adopted to block not only strong ultraviolet rays but also near infrared rays.
- UV that protects the skin from intense sunlight.
- Ultraviolet ray highest class UV in the Biore UV series and difficulty in coating removal in hot and humid
- Strong against sweat and rubbing and difficult to remove.
- Fall with the usual cleaning charges.
- A smooth skin feel. White and bright finish.
How to use
Since it is a 2-layer type, shake it well until it clicks, and then apply an appropriate amount in small amounts to the skin evenly.
If the amount is too small, the sunscreen effect will not be sufficient.
To keep the effect, after replenishing with sweat, please re-paint frequently.
When you drop it, wash it thoroughly with the cleaning agent you normally use (facial cleanser, makeup remover, body cleaning agent, etc.).
If it does not come off easily, apply a cleaning agent to a cotton cloth or towel to apply it and wipe it off.
Dimethicone, titanium oxide, ethanol, water, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, isopropyl palmitate, crosspolymer (lauryl methacrylate / Na methacrylate), zinc oxide, alkyl benzoate (C12-15), diethylaminohydroxybenzoyl benzoate Hexyl acid, neopentyl glycol dicaprate, PEG-3 dimethicone, Al hydroxide, bisethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyltriazine, glycerin, alkyl (C30-45) methicone, DPG, olefin (C30-45), (Acrylate / Dimethicone) Polymers, methicone, polysilicone-9,4-t-butylcyclohexanol, dipentaerythrityl tripolyhydroxystearate, silica, polyhydroxystearic acid, tin oxide, iron oxide, menthyl lactate, menthol, talc, BHT, phenoxyethanol, fragrances
There are no reviews yet.