Contains natural clay ingredients to adsorb and remove dirt from the skin, leaving it healthy. Firmly cares for damaged hair due to the combination of amino acid-based ingredients and moisturizing extract. It leads to healthy skin and smooth and smooth hair. Keratin repair prescription.
How to use
After shampooing, drain the hair thoroughly and apply an appropriate amount to the entire hair (center of the damaged part). Let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse.
Water, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, dimethicone, fragrance, isopropanol, hydrolyzed keratin (wool), bentonite, baobab seed oil, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed soybean protein, hydrolyzed corn protein, polyquaternium-51, Dilauroyl glutamate lysine Na, ceramide NG, tea tree leaf oil, lavender oil, rose hip oil, pomegranate fruit extract, senburi extract, tanen carrot root extract, ginger root extract, shakyaku root extract, sage leaf extract, grapefruit fruit extract, lemongrass Leaf / stem extract, grape seed extract, menthol, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycyrrhizic acid 2K, ubiquinone, PPG-4 ceteth-20, DPG, dicocodimonium chloride, cyclopentasiloxane, amodimethicone, aminopropyldimethicone, PEG-55 stearate , Stealtrimonium chloride, caramel, hydrogenated lecithin, betaine, PCA-Na, BG, sorbitol, serine, glycine, glutamate, alanine, lysine, arginine, camphor, dextrin, nuttogum, treonine, proline, methylparaben, ethanol, phenoxyethanol
● Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Discontinue use if you have an abnormality on your skin or if it does not suit your skin. If you continue to use it, the symptoms may worsen, so please consult a dermatologist.
● Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling, or rash.
● Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Be careful not to get this in your eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately without rubbing. If you feel a foreign body in your eyes, please consult an ophthalmologist.
There are no reviews yet.