How to use
1. Cut the mouth of the bag with scissors. Be careful not to spill it as it contains liquid.
2. Put your feet in the bag and secure the mouth of the bag with the attached sticker.
3. Immerse your feet in the liquid for 1 to 1.5 hours.
4. After soaking, use soap etc. and wash your feet thoroughly with water or lukewarm water so that no liquid remains.
5. The keratin begins to peel off 5 to 7 days after the start of use. * There are individual differences in how the dead skin cells come off.
6. After about 2 weeks, the old keratin on the soles of the feet will be removed and the bare feet will appear smooth.
7. Moisturize with your own cream.
water, Ethanol, lactic acid, BG, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium hyaluronate, hydrogenated lecithin, ceramide 3, squalane, soybean sterol, gobo root extract, lemon fruit extract, sardine leaf / stem extract, Dutch sardine leaf / stem Extract, sage leaf extract, sabonsou leaf extract, fragrance (grape fruit)
- * There are individual differences in how the dead skin cells are peeled off.
* Do not forcibly peel off the dead skin cells that have begun to peel off.
Should you have an abnormality such as a wound, redness, swelling, itchiness or other inflammation on your skin, do not use. If you continue to use it as it is, it may worsen the symptoms.
- Do not use if you have allergies or sensitive skin.
- If you have nail polish on your toenails, remove them before use. It may damage your nails or cause discoloration.
- When immersing your feet in the liquid, use it for 1 hour to 1 and a half hours as a guide.
- After use, do not forcibly remove dead skin cells by yourself. It may damage your skin.
- After use, be careful not to expose your skin to direct sunlight. It may cause a rash or stains.
- Immediately after use, avoid strenuous exercise that puts a strain on your legs.
- Please use in a well-ventilated place such as a bathroom where you can wash away.
- Please use this product immediately after opening it.
- After using the product once, wait about 3 weeks before using it. Please note that continuous use may cause skin problems.
- Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of infants.