Simply soak in a pack containing a baking soda soaking agent for 30 to 60 minutes to clean the odor and bacteria of the stratum corneum, which is difficult to remove even with soap.
How to use
1. Open the foot pack and put it on with your feet clean.
2. Fix the foot pack with fixing tape and wash it for 30 to 60 minutes. If you are suffering from a stubborn odor, we recommend 60 minutes.
After 330-60 minutes, wash off the lotion on your feet.
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, isopropylmethylphenol
Purified water, concentrated glycerin, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium hydrogencarbonate, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance, orange oil, l-menthol, Ethanol, Methyl paraoxybenzoate, Dutch mustard extract, Gobo extract, Sabonsou extract, Seiyoukizuta extract, Sage extract, Lemon extract, 1,3-butylene glycol, Clematis extract, Shimotsukesou extract, Sugina extract, Seaweed extract (1), Cha extract (1), absolute ethanol, chamomile extract (1), dokudami extract, kakitannin, lactic acid, sodium lactate solution
● When using this product, pay close attention to whether there are any abnormalities on your skin.
● Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin such as a wound, swelling or eczema. If it does not suit your skin, discontinue use.
● If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and darkening due to direct sunlight on your skin during or after use, it may
worsen if you continue to use it. It is recommended that you discontinue use immediately and consult a dermatologist.
● Keep out of reach of children, extremely hot or cold places, and places exposed to direct sunlight.
● Since it contains naturally derived ingredients, it may discolor, but there is no problem with the quality.