Men’s exfoliation and odor care just by wearing it for 60 minutes.
Refreshing mint scent.
Corresponding size up to 30 cm.
How to use
(1) Wear the “Easy Pack” with the soles clean, such as after taking a bath.
(2) Use the attached tape to firmly fix loose parts such as the mouth.
(3) Please wait for 60 minutes so that the gel can be applied to the soles of your feet. At that time, please be careful not to spill the gel inside.
(4) After 60 minutes, take off the “Easy Pack” and wash off the gel on your feet with soap. After that, wash it off so that no gel remains in the bathroom.
(5) Approximately 5 to 7 days after use, when the surface of the old keratin on the sole of the foot becomes rough and dry, gently rub it with a clean cloth or palm and the keratin will begin to fall off.
(6) Furthermore, after about 2 to 3 weeks, the old keratin on the entire sole of the foot will be removed, and the soft and soft bare feet will appear.
・ During the period when the dead skin is peeled off, the dead skin will be scattered around if you are barefoot. If you are planning an important event such as traveling or showing bare feet as much as possible, adjust the usage time. You can also wear socks at home for a more comfortable stay.
Water, ethanol, isopropanol, glycolic acid, lactic acid, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, arginine, hydroxyethyl cellulose, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, propanediol, K hydroxide, salicylic acid, glucose, simene-5-ol, citric acid, malic acid , Glycyrrhizic acid 2K, BG, sardine extract, sardine extract, chamomile extract, sardine extract, hop extract, melissa extract, sulfuric acid (AL / K), sodium lactate, citrus root extract, oyster leaf extract, ghetto leaves Extract, Artea root extract, Arnica flower extract, Otogirisou flower / leaf / stem extract, chamomile flower extract, sugina extract, sardine leaf / stem extract, sage leaf extract, Tokinsenka flower extract
・ Do not use if you have an abnormality such as a wound, redness, swelling, itchiness or other inflammation on your skin.
・ Should you observe any abnormalities on your skin such as redness, swelling, itchiness and other inflammations during or after use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
・ Do not use if you have allergies or sensitive skin.
・ Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Should it get in your eyes, rinse immediately with water.
・ It has no effect on corns, octopuses, warts, etc.
・ Do not use with other people.
・ Do not use for anything other than the sole of the foot.
・ When soaking your feet in the gel, use 1 hour as a guide.
・ Use immediately after opening, and do not use the used foot pack again.
・ If the gel adheres to clothing, furniture, floors, carpets, etc., it may cause discoloration or discoloration, so be careful when using it. If it does adhere, immediately wipe it off with a wet towel or wash it off.
・ During use, be careful not to damage the last cover and do not move around violently.
・ If the last cover is damaged, the gel inside may leak.
・ Avoid forcibly peeling off dead skin cells as it may hurt your skin.
・ Use within 3 days after opening the silver pack.
・ During pregnancy and lactation, the hormone balance is easily lost and the skin is sensitive, so be careful when using this product.
・ The next time you use it, check the condition of the soles of your feet and allow at least 4 weeks.
・ Although it depends on the condition of dead skin, it is recommended to use it about once a season (about once every 3 months).
・ Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
・ Store out of reach of infants.
・ Do not use near fire.