● It penetrates the stratum corneum firmly.
● 60 minutes of firm care
● Slowly soaking, non-shaving keratin care
● Easy to use once 3 steps
● Just put on the foot pack for 60 minutes * The keratin begins to peel off after about 2 to 7 days, and then it takes about 1 week The old keratin on the entire back will naturally come off.
● Slowly soaking for 60 minutes allows the gel to penetrate firmly, so it is perfect for long-standing stubborn feet and beginners of keratin care.
* There are individual differences in the number of days when keratin begins to peel off.
How to use
- **Wear the “Easy Pack” with the soles clean, such as after taking a bath.
- Use the attached tape to firmly fix loose parts such as the mouth.
- Please wait for 1 hour so that the gel will be applied to the soles of your feet. At that time, please be careful not to spill the gel inside.
- After 1 hour, take off the “Easy Pack” and wash off the gel on your feet with soap.
- After that, wash it off so that no gel remains in the bathroom.
- Approximately 5 to 7 days after use, when the surface of the old keratin on the soles of your feet becomes dry, gently rub it with a clean cloth or palm and the keratin will begin to fall off.
- Furthermore, after about 2 to 3 weeks, the old keratin on the entire sole of the foot will be removed, and the soft and soft bare feet will appear.
Water, ethanol, isopropanol, glycolic acid, lactic acid, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance, arginine, hydroxyethyl cellulose, phenoxyethanol, propanediol, K hydroxide, salicylic acid, glucose, simene-5-ol, citric acid , Apple acid, glycyrrhizinic acid 2K, BG, orange peel oil, grapefruit peel oil, lemongrass oil, tea leaf extract, dokudami extract, chamomile flower extract, citrus leaf / stem extract, crematis leaf extract, sugina extract, Flower extract, Hibamata extract, Dutch sardine leaf / stem extract, Gobo root extract, Sabonsou leaf extract, Sage leaf extract, Lemon fruit extract