Flow Fushi Lip 38℃ is an innovative lip treatment that makes your lips resilient and moisturized while achieving your ideal lip colour, Flow Fushi calls it the 38℃ colour.
A a new way of making your lips beautiful while making them hydrated and resilient.
This is the -2℃ Cool Ice Green: for people who have too strong reddish lips. It makes your lips look healthy and it also matches with any red lip sticks. It can also work as a coating over your lip sticks.
Because each person has different lip colours, Flow Fushi has created 4 other different lip treatments according to the lip characteristics:
- ±0℃ Clear Crystal: for people who have lips with soberness. It brightens your lips and make them shine.
- +1℃ Natural Baby Pink; for people who want to achieve a natural and a bit of color. It is also good as a lip treatment before going to the bed.
- +3℃ Vivid Coral Pink: for people who have lips with lightly pigmented and who want more reddish lips. It gives your lips healthy warmer color.
- +5℃ Hot Coral Orange: for people who have lips with sallow pale skin and pigmentation. It makes your lips to have better circulation and brilliant.
- Blended with “end mineral,” which is a natural mineral whose one of the proven characteristics is to improve blood flow.
- 30 bilions of Lactic Acid Bacteria.
- Pigmentation-free, and you will have beautiful lips without makeups.
- UV protection: SPF20 and PA++
Hydrogenated polyisobutene, diisostearyl malate, (polyglyceryl-2 isostearate / dimer dilinoleic acid) copolymer, cetyl ethylhexanate, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, mineral oil, microcrystallin wax, methoxykeihi Ethylhexyl acid, lanolin, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, garnet powder, human oligopeptide-1, enterococcus faecalis, shea butter, squalane, tocopherol, Na hyaluronate, hydrolyzed collagen, palmitoyl oligopeptide, silica, ethylhexyl glycerin, synthetic gold Mica, dimethicone, sorbitan isostearate (derived from wheat), ethylhexyl palmitate, tribehenin, dextrin palmitate, simethicone, glyceryl diisostearate, water, BG, acetylhexapeptide-8, phenoxyethanol, titanium oxide, Al hydroxide, yellow 4, Blue 1
There are no reviews yet.