- Coal grains * (cleaning agent) blended
- Gentle on teeth and removes colored stains.
- Charcoal grains * and silica (cleaning agent) thoroughly remove dirt left on the unevenness of the tooth surface.
- The scent of floral tea mint refreshes your mouth.
Efficacy / effect
- Whiten teeth
- Take a toothache
- Remove plaque
- Prevent tartar deposits
- Prevent bad breath
- Prevent worm teeth
- Purify the mouth
Water, silica (cleaning agent), sorbitol glycerin (wetting agent), PG (solvent), sodium lauryl sulfate (foaming agent), charcoal (cleaning agent), PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil (solubilizer), cocamide Propropylbetaine (foaming agent), fragrance: Floral tea mint type (flavoring agent), cellulose gum / xanthan gum (caking agent), menthol (cooling agent), saccharin Na (sweetening agent), titanium oxide (stabilizer)
Precautions for use
1. If you experience any abnormalities such as a rash, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
2. If there is a scratch in the mouth, refrain from using it.
3. If it gets in your eyes, wash it off immediately without rubbing. If any abnormalities remain, consult an ophthalmologist.
There are no reviews yet.