● For a three-dimensional small face with the contrast of light and shadow
● Highlight and shading powder set with brush
● EX-1 A three-dimensional effect that blends naturally
How to use
- Easy 4-step 3D small face makeup ~
[Highlight 3D effect in 3 places]
- Take the highlight with a brush and apply it to the T zone, under the eyes, and chin.
[Draw a 3 character and shade small face effect]
- Take the shading with a brush and blend it to draw a “3” along the outline.
・ If the brush becomes dirty, gently shake it with warm water diluted with a neutral detergent, rinse it well
, drain it with tissue paper, shape it lightly, and dry it in the shade. ..
・ If the brush gets dirty, it will not stick to your skin, so always keep it clean.
・ After use, wipe the brush lightly with tissue paper.
・ Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling, or eczema.
・ Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Use when it does not suit your skin, or when you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.), and skin darkening during use, or when you experience similar abnormalities due to sunlight.
Please discontinue and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
・ Take care not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately.
・ Be careful where you put it to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
・ Do not place in places with high temperatures or in direct sunlight.
・ Please close the lid properly after use.
There are no reviews yet.